Trust Over Turmoil: Liverpool Manager Arne Slot Escapes the Sack as Club Hierarchy Shows Faith Amid Mounting Pressure and Turbulent Results. h

Liverpool’s board reportedly have no intention of sacking Arne Slot at the moment.

Liverpool boss Arne Slot remains the club’s chief executive despite the club’s recent poor form and the ongoing controversy surrounding his relationship with star Mohamed Salah.

Arne Slot confirms 5 Liverpool stars won't play in next game including Mohamed Salah - Liverpool.com

The Dutch tactician has faced a wave of fierce criticism in recent weeks, especially after Salah’s controversial comments regarding his decision to bench him in the 3-3 draw with Leeds last weekend. It was the third consecutive match the Egyptian striker has not started, something that rarely happens since he arrived at Anfield.

HLV Arne Slot thoát án sa thải ở Liverpool - Ảnh 1.

Liverpool continue to put their faith in manager Arne Slot amid the crisis. (Photo: AFP/Getty Images)

Salah, one of Liverpool’s modern legends, has publicly expressed his dissatisfaction and said his relationship with coach Slot “has broken down”. The 32-year-old star believes he is becoming a “scapegoat” for the team’s unconvincing streak.

“I am very disappointed. I have given a lot to this club and this is really unacceptable to me,” Salah said. He also hinted at the possibility of leaving Liverpool in the January 2026 transfer window.

"Not Found An Answer": Arne Slot Perplexed As Liverpool Again Exposed By Long Ball Strategy In Brentford Loss | Football News

However, Liverpool’s board are said to have no intention of sacking Arne Slot at the moment. Previously, the Dutch strategist faced the risk of losing his job when Liverpool only won 1 out of 7 matches from September to October. However, he was given more time to stabilize the situation and recent results have shown signs of improvement, although not really convincing.

The Liverpool board are said to be firmly behind the head coach, despite Slot being seen as a central figure in the Salah crisis.

In contrast to the support for the coach, Salah’s future at Anfield is unclear. According to TalkSport, Liverpool have yet to make a final decision on whether to continue with the Egyptian striker, as he prepares to leave for the African Cup of Nations (AFCON) from December 15.

Liverpool đấu Inter: Arne Slot kỷ luật nặng Mohamed Salah

During this time, Liverpool will enter an important match schedule with an away match against Inter Milan in the Champions League, before returning to host Brighton in the Premier League.

Salah is currently receiving great attention from many teams. Al Hilal of the Saudi Pro League are said to be very determined to recruit him, while Al Ittihad has previously sent an offer. In MLS, San Diego FC, a team owned by Egyptian billionaire Mohamed Mansour, is closely monitoring the situation. Chicago Fire has also been mentioned as a potential destination.

The simmering confrontation between Salah and the Liverpool coaching staff is expected to continue to be tense, and a decision in January could mark a major turning point for the future of one of the biggest icons in Anfield’s history.